Exceptional Drinking Experiences
Case Studies Previous Customers
- 50th Anniversary of the Guinness packaging site.
- 300 expected attendees
- Pre-paid bar for the full duration of the event
- Main bar with a full menu, alongside another smaller bar with a limited menu
- To deliver a fun and exciting event for all current workers and contractors.
- Use high impact visuals to draw attention to the bars and drinks
- Offer a wide range of drink options under the Diageo brand
- Great celebration for the Guinness packaging site, all attendees got to spend the day celebrating the milestone
- Full team of expert mixologists and support staff to ensure speed of service and minimal queues at the bars throughout the day
- Really high energy throughout the day to ensure all guests were able to fully celebrate the day
- Created 2 branded bar fronts and branded recyclable plastic cups to create a high visual impact
What a great day – feedback overall was it was a fantastic event.
You will be pleased to hear that the feedback on the standards and professionalism displayed by your team has been very positive. Their management of the ‘rules’ around our event and their polite refusal for some requests was very well executed.
The set up and set down was swift and efficient.
The personnel selected were friendly and professional and did their utmost to keep the customer happy on the day.
Your displays were brilliant and showed our DIAGEO products off in their best light.
We would absolutely be using your services again for any similar future events.
- Staff celebration
- 200 expected attendees
- 7 hours service
- Festive welcome drink, with a full bar offering to be open for the duration of the evening, as well as table wines, beers, and water
- Full team of staff to serve drinks at the bar throughout the evening, as well as serving staff for service of table drinks
- Themed bar front and bespoke back bar created to ensure the event fit with the theme for the evening
- Mulled alcoholic and non-alcoholic welcome drink served for when guests arrived
- Table service throughout the evening, topping up wine, bottled beers and water
Thank you so much to you and the team for last week.
The event was a great success, and we have a very happy client!
This client has also since been back in contact and booked another large corporate event with us
- Create a large stand with a focus on drinks, hospitality as well as shows with interactive elements to bring delegates in and give them a reason to stay and network
- Create themed cocktails to be served in branded cups with bartenders wearing branded aprons
- Use high impact visuals to draw attention to the stand and maximise the attendee footfall
- Once attendees are on the stand, engage and encapsulate the audience with warming hospitality, interactive elements, and entertaining shows
- Flair throughout the service plus a flair routine from the bartenders
- Bespoke cocktails, draught beer, wine, brandy, soft drinks and teas and coffees on offer throughout the day
- Themed cocktails created to fit the theme of the day
- Over 4,000 exhibitors and attendees came to the stand over the 3 live days
- Flair shows performed throughout the exhibition, from award winning flair bartenders
- Successfully creating an exciting exhibition stand for attendees to stay and engage and network
- Client wanted a fun and exciting activity to celebrate her birthday with family
- Interested in learning how to make cocktails so a cocktail masterclass was offered
- The guests learnt how to create cocktails, with a fun and exciting aspect
- 3 different rounds with 3 different challenges
- Round 1: Presentation Round: guests all made a cocktail each and the best presented won
- Round 2: Speed Round: guests worked in teams to make their cocktail the fastest
- Round 3: Entertainment Round: guests worked in teams to make the final cocktail in the most entertaining way possible
I wanted to say a massive thank you to you all for your help in arranging our cocktail making event last weekend. And please pass on our deepest thanks to your colleague who ran the event for us – he was totally brilliant. The evening was such fun, everyone really enjoyed it – which wasn’t a certainty given that we had three different generations in the room, but everyone joined in and really had a lot of fun. I would recommend it to anyone! Please pass on our gratitude.
Get a Quote
- Wedding drinks package for all guests with cash bar running throughout too
- Great level of service with minimal queuing at the bar
- Bespoke cocktails chosen for the day for guests to enjoy
- Over 100 guests at the wedding
- Full bar offering throughout, including the package of welcome drink, table wines and toast drink for all guests
- Bar staff created lots of high energy throughout the day, ensuring guests had the best level of service during the day
Unreal! You guys were fabulous and couldn’t have made the day better. We’ve had nothing but amazing feedback about your service and drinks. Thank you so much for making our day so much better than we could have ever imagined!
Get a Quote
- Client wanted a private party at her home to celebrate with her friends and family
- Wanted us to provide the cocktails for the evening to give her party an extra special touch
- Was interested in a flair bartender to create some excitement and put on a show
- A number of cocktails pre-made for the welcome drinks as guests arrived
- Bespoke cocktails on offer throughout the evening
- Bartenders had high energy and created excitement alongside a high level of service
- Flair bartender performed a few small shows during service, to the delight of all guests
- The client enjoyed the evening so much she booked another event with us for 3 weeks later.
Our night was amazing thank you! Your staff were so professional and lovely and incredibly helpful! The cocktails were delicious, and all lined up for when guests arrived, and they left the bar in immaculate condition!
Get a Quote
Reviews from our customers
Caroline – Intersystems
Victoria – LifeSearch
Lucy – Club L London